users@glassfish.java.net

What is the root directory for web services...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:15:32 PDT

Hi, Total noob to glassfish and java but please bear with me. I have a java application that includes some java web services which are run through glassfish. I need to put a cross domain policy xml file in the root of the web page (I am assuming that would be the root for the application as well?) in order for my SilverLight application to consume the java web services but I am not exacly sure where that should be. Is there a default directory path were these web services or java app (jsp's) should be unless configured otherwise?
[Message sent by forum member 'mathiasx' (mathiasx)]