users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DAS and node instance disappear under moderate load

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:47:05 -0700

Very useful to know about this possibility and glad you have a better
idea about the root cause. Thank you very much for sharing this
information.

May I suggest, you contribute this as a FAQ entry in a suitable spot
here ?
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishUserFAQ

Good luck with the investigation.

Thanks so much