users@glassfish.java.net

Re: default domain missing

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:33:28 -0700

Annies,

FWIW, trunk SNAPSHOT artifacts also do contain default domain (although
their stability is somewhat questionable). We have found the cause of
the problem in RE promoted build process, so once we start promoting
builds on the trunk again (either next week or week after that) we'll
have this fixed.

Thanks,

Snjezana