users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish + eclipse

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 11:38:47 -0700

What version of glassfish are you using? What version of eclipse?

You have a few options:
1) Download the cobundle of glassfish and eclipse:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/
This will give you a version of eclipse with glassfish already installed
and pre-configured to work with eclipse.

2) If you are using v2.x of GlassFish, you will need to install the
glassfish version (not just download it), then you can point the eclipse
configuration inside the expanded directory.

3) If you are want to use GlassFish v3 or v3 prelude, you can use the
Install button on the new server wizard to download and install
glassfish from within eclipse. That will unzip the relevant archive so
it can work with the eclipse configuration.

Hope that helps,
Rochelle