users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EAR built with Netbeans vs Maven - both deploy, Maven gives error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:20:34 PDT

The error message only occurs when my web service method implementation contains multiple parameters due to the fact that I am using SOAP with Attachments. The binding class was generated with the annotation:
  @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
which is correct since my SOAP body only contains one root element. For some reason this works when deploys as a WAR file (WAR file with 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT in the filename), but when deployed in an EAR it fails with the above message.

Note that I am doing WSDL-first development and the bindings are created by doing a ws-import on the WSDL.

When I remove my web service operation from the WSDL that uses SOAP with Attachments, I do not have a problem with the filename containing the version number in the EAR.
[Message sent by forum member 'kamosuzo' (kamosuzo)]