users@glassfish.java.net

Re: persistence-unit-ref + java:comp/env/ = NameNotFoundException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:37:47 PDT

Thanks for the reply, but I can't drop it.

I need to be able to deploy on Glassfish and WebSphere 7.
And on WebSphere I need it, on Glassfish it doesn't work.
I don't understand why this is, because I'm using Hibernate as a persitence provider. And I assume he is doing the JNDI lookup, so it should work on both.
Unless java:comp/env just isn't available (at that moment/place) on the Glassfish.
[Message sent by forum member 'timpke' (timpke)]