users@glassfish.java.net

Any best practices in creating cluster instances for in memory replication?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 01:18:03 PDT

I would like to create instances in such a way that at any point of time my repilcated session is available on the other machine (instead of replica being created on the same machine). The reason being well known even if the primary instance fails the session is available on the other live machine instance. How can I can make sure that the instance distribution/creation happens as explained...Is there any specific order that we need to follow??
[Message sent by forum member 'kkatta' (kkatta)]