users@glassfish.java.net

Problems with GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:22:00 PDT

Dear, friends, please help me. I have installed glassfish server v2 and have added it to netbeans 6.5; when I tried to start it in the first time it worked correctly, but when I exited netbeans, then started it again and tried to start glassfish it didn't start. And the error occured: Error refreshing ConfigContext:C:\Distributives\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\domain.xml
cause: Failed to create the XML-DOM Document. Check your XML to make sure it is correct.
Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.
What should I do?
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'dimok' (dimok)]