users@glassfish.java.net

Class Invalid for Deserialization with Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 03:41:07 PDT

I was, previously, using Glassfish version 1. I've recently moved to Glassfish V2.
My web application passes an object to an applet using a Thread server with
- java.io.ObjectInputStream;
- java.io.ObjectOutputStream;
- java.net.ServerSocket;
- java.net.Socket;
I nerver had problem before but since I moved to the new version I keep having an error message on the applet side:
Unexpected ERROR: java.io.InvalidClassException: Java.awt.geom.Rectangle2D$Double; class invalid for deserialization.

I first thought it was a java version problem so I already try to compile the applet with different version: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6. but never get it working with Glassfish V2.
It still works with the old server version but I really like to move to V2.

Can someone help me with that issue??
[Message sent by forum member 'smallerw' (smallerw)]