users@glassfish.java.net

what is actually happening in deployement?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:02:18 PDT

Hi,

I am trying to find out how the inner workings of deployment functions.. I would like to come to understand exactly what is going on with regards to

[b]1. how are entitybeans are loaded?

2. how the entities get mapped with JPA, and how this functions in a generic manner so the it works with different JPA providers?

3. how and when the database scheme gets updated?[/b]

Any help would be grateful, source to look at or any general direction.. i am current looking through glassfish source, however thought if one of you expert devs know it could save me a load of time..

cheers,

dixie.
[Message sent by forum member 'newdixieland' (newdixieland)]