users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Example of webservice that uses complex types (custom data type)

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:06:44 +0200

Classifieds is a research project, it is not ready yet for production....

we are close, but ... there are missing features and a GUI remake ...

the good points are:

- wsdl first metro web-service
- the login module using glassfish resources (JMS and JavaMail)
- integration between JSF and soap web-services
- integration between FLEX and soap web-services

the weak point of the project is its GUI (jsf + richfaces).. if one
wants to collaborate with a GUI review or redesign, it may become a
productive system.