users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Example of webservice that uses complex types (custom data type)

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:13:24 +0200

Cejug-classifieds is a WSDL-first SOAP web-service based on MAVEN to
compile the wsdl contract and to generate the stubs of the
web-service..

it you think it fits your expectation, you can checkout the project
here: https://cejug-classifieds.dev.java.net/

It is built with Eclipse (before the bundle, but it is the same basically)

the Eclipse configuration files are also committed in the svn
repository, so you can run:
cd cejug-classifieds-core
mvn clean install
mvn eclipse:eclipse

and then you import the project in Eclipse..