users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a keystore and truststore for a web service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 01:01:15 PDT

No, but I'm STILL working on it. This is a good guide for creating compliant keys using openssl ->
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080805

My next thought is that since I can't squeeze a FileNotFoundException out of the server is that it isn't getting that far. I'm going to drop the key size down to 128bit and see if that works. Then I'm going to poke around the source code and find out where the errors are coming from. I'm atttaching the full error and stack trace for interest.
[Message sent by forum member 'waynetg' (waynetg)]