users@glassfish.java.net

MDB Cluster not consuming JMS Queue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:55:03 PDT

Server 1 (S1), Server 2 (S2) and Server 3 (S3) are in the cluster running an same application.
This application is a MDB to consume messages from a broker (OpenMQ) remote (Server 4 - S4),
which is not in the cluster.

I'm using the broker OpenMQ 4.3 that is installed on the outside of S4 Glassfish,
in standalone mode. The S1, S2, S3 are in the cluster with Glassfish 2.1 B60.

The following is happening:

The cluster of servers S1, S2, S3 are not able to consume messages from the broker.
Nothing happens. Messages are sent to the broker and not consume MBD.

If I set S1, S2 and S3 without cluster, the MDB consume messages from the broker
normally.

What may be happening?
[Message sent by forum member 'christiano_carrilho' (christiano_carrilho)]