users@glassfish.java.net

Install hangs when starting domains

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:04:03 PDT

This may be more of a starting a domain problem than an install issue, but the last thing that prints to the console is:
Redirecting output to /var/lib/glassfishv2/domains/domain1/logs/server.log
I'm running this on Ubuntu 9.04 64-Bit Server, but when I do this on my desktop (9.04 64-Bit Desktop) it works fine.

Attached are my logs, which I don't understand at all, but the server ends on line 68 and the desktop continues on for another hundred or so lines.

I even went so far as to do a fresh install of my server thinking that I might've done something to screw it up and it still doesn't work.
[Message sent by forum member 'tenmiles' (tenmiles)]