users@glassfish.java.net

Re: First Web Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:03:01 PDT

Hi,
I took your war and deployed to my glassfish.zip installation and it showed the wsdl at http://localhost:8080/WS3/HelloService?wsdl

There may be 2 issues here
1.Are you picking up the glassfish.zip bundle or web.zip
To confirm go to glassfish/modules see if you can find any of these jars webservices-osgi.jar,webservices-api-osgi.jar,jaxb-osgi.jar
If these are not there that means you have the web bundle where webservices do not come by default and need to be installed via Update center

You can get the glassfish.zip bundle from here
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/nightly/latest-glassfish.zip and it should work for you.

2. Once you have the right bits I see there seems to be a bug in showing in the server log the address of the wsdl so I will fix that

Please try with above link and you should make progress
Thanks,
Bhakti
[Message sent by forum member 'bhaktimehta' (bhaktimehta)]