users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 support for Grails 1.1

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:16:02 -0700

Michale,

What issues you see running grails 1.1 on glassfish v3?

GlassFish v3 supports grails 1.1. grails applications WAR created using
'grails war' command works well according to our tests on the latest v3
promotion b46[1].

Grails 1.1 has some changes due to which supporting shared-war mode is
not working on v3 prelude and due to which Grails 1.1 bundle is not yet
made available on v3 prelude update center.

We are working on to see how to make shaed-war work on v3 trunk for
grails 1.1.

-vivek.