users@glassfish.java.net

Timezones, Glassfish, Two different systems: How do I change the TZ of Glassfish?

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

I am developing on my local system (Windows XP) set to the Time Zone in which
I work. I am developing for a system that provides Glassfish in UTC (on the
production server - non-Windows). When I run my Date (and time)
calculations which also are to provide access from any time zone I cannot
test my software to provide similar results as what the production
environment will return.

Is there a way to change the timezone for Glassfish on my local system
without changing the timezone of the whole system?