users@glassfish.java.net

logging

From: senderj <senderj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Still no success in making the logs to be written to separate file and
control log message format.

I've tried to put in
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/config/logging.properties
in JVM option and hope that it works. After restart gf, I found that the log
file that's been specified in this properties file is created with size 0.
AFter running my app that

Logger log = Logger.getLogger("myLog");
log.info("abcd");

the log is still written into server.log, instead of the file I specified.
What is the proper way to log using my logging.properties config file?