users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2 Output (logging) in Netbeans

From: senderj <senderj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jan,

I am facing logging concerns in glassfish 2 like yours. But after reading
many many posting here and other forum, I don't think there is a solution.
So I gave up. I reply because you've mentioned you use Netbean 6.5 with
Glassfish 3. I also installed the same combination. In my Netbean 6.5, I can
find gf3 in the server list, but I am not able to select gf3 in my project,
old or new alike. In fact, in the same nb6.5 package, there is gf2.1 too,
and I am able to select gf2.1 for my project, but not gf3. Did I miss
anything here?