users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using declared Services in Glassfish v3 prelude

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:59:42 PDT

Hi Jerome,

deploying osgi bundles is no problem. I got problems while deploying osgi bundles with declared services (http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-service-component-runtime.html). Important there is that i define an Service-Component entry in Manifest.MF which reference an xml file. This xml file contains my service declaration (like hk2 @Service annotation but an xml file).

By the way i deploy my bundles by hand, just copying them into the modules folder.

Best Regards,

Andreas
[Message sent by forum member 'aluedeke' (aluedeke)]