users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JEE LifecycleListener Question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 01:58:02 PDT

Hi,

I now understand what you are trying to do. Architecturally, the level of design you want to accomplish is best done with JCA. Tibco probably already provides JCA (make sure its 1.5 since it allows bi-directional communication). If you are out of luck with a native Tibco JCA then you could roll your own. Its a bit more involved but I can assure you that you will be happy with the resulting cohesiveness of the design. Have a look at http://markmail.org/message/7hzudpmcj2kcjpit#query:LifeCycleListener%20RMI+page:1+mid:t2slylsj5fhbr3fh+state:results.

Cheers
su./hail
[Message sent by forum member 'suhail' (suhail)]