users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java server load balancer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:50:50 PDT

Dear Talents,

I need some help from yours, I didn't get any document for the normal java server load balancing. suppose there are 3 - 4 java server are there then how to distribute the load between those servers.
I hope you have an idea about java application load balancing.
Can you guide me how to load balance the java application servers. Java server TCP/UDP client server communication.
I need the load balancer which should support both TCP/UDP java services.
I tried with the LVS by specifying the service=none, but in this case java server fail safe is not supporting.

Is there any way go do the load balancer?

Regards,
Chandru.
[Message sent by forum member 'chandru_06' (chandru_06)]