users@glassfish.java.net

Free Unconference for GlassFish-related projects before JavaOne (and Party)

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:08:22 -0700

We are going to host twin unconferences for the GlassFish projects and
for OpenSSO/OpenDS et al. These events will be in the Moscone Center,
the sunday before J1/C1, May 31st. Time is 1pm-7pm, followed by our
(2nd Annual) party at The Thirsty Bear.

The registration list for these events is now open. We encourage early
registration so we can plan for things like party food, and topics :-)

There is no practical limit on the number of attendees to the
unconference (we have Hall A which sits 4K in tables!), but the upstairs
of The Thirsty Bear is quite smaller....

Pointers at:
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_and_identity_unconferences_registrations

Thanks,
        - eduard/o