users@glassfish.java.net

Application Server Certificate

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:51:23 PDT

Hi Guys,

I would like to install a self-signed certificate that I used to have in another application server to the new one, the system admin gave me a file "cacert.pem" and told me to install that in the new server...but to be honest I haven't found how to do it..

I have Application server 9.1 and I will use the certificate so the Convergence webmail can use the new certificate

how can i import that file in to the new server and be able to use it ?

thanks a lot guys
[Message sent by forum member 'kgrahamabilis' (kgrahamabilis)]