users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy Mysql database with Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 23:39:55 PDT

hi,

I have developed web application using JSF which uses a MySQL as Database.The server is localhost, database name is database_123(or watever!), so everything works fine...now this web application is something which i need to run on other computers as well....so do i have to install mySQL server to the computer from which the war file is deployed? if i don't want to install mysql at any computer, then how can i do?

Plz help me! and if possible please tell me or post a article.

Thanx in advance
jsfgeeks
[Message sent by forum member 'jsfgeeks' (jsfgeeks)]