users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glashfish 2.1 clustering (2 machine setup)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 02:57:57 PDT

Hi satyajit,

I followed the same steps again

1) Started the default server.at IP : gis77 Prot : 4848
2) In the second machine executed the following comamnds

 C:\Sun\AppServer\bin>asadmin create-node-agent --host gis77 --port 4848 mynodeag
ent_two
Please enter the admin user name>admin
Please enter the admin password>
Command create-node-agent executed successfully.

C:\Sun\AppServer\bin>asadmin start-node-agent mynodeagent_two
Please enter the admin user name>admin
Please enter the admin password>
Please enter the master password [Enter to accept the default]:>
Redirecting output to C:/Sun/AppServer/nodeagents/mynodeagent_two/agent/logs/ser
ver.log
Redirecting application output to C:/Sun/AppServer/nodeagents/mynodeagent_two/ag
ent/logs/server.log
Command start-node-agent executed successfully.

after the above commands I loged into the Admin Console using a browser i.e. http://gis77:4848, and on the left panel locate the tree-node "Node-Agents" and
mynodeagent_two is created and verified that Additional properties if the attribute
rendezvousOccurred is true or not.It is set to true.

Even I started node agent "mynodeagent_two" in the second machine still it is stopped mode.[b]Node agent status : Stopped[/b]

I am able to access the second system no problem with network.
Still any more configurations are needed?

Thanks & Regards
krishna
[Message sent by forum member 'jv_krishna5252' (jv_krishna5252)]