users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mangement Rules on the clustered instances

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:37:30 PDT

Thanks for the response.
Now i have deployed it on the DAS and it was working fine. IF the DAS is running always, is it the right way to keep the management rules on DAS.

Could you please guide how can we deploy the management rule on particular instance.I did not find how to create rule on particular instance. In our scenario all the instances are clustered instances. It means first created the cluster and then created the instances. We did not create standalone instances and made them as cluster.Please advise.

thanks
satish
[Message sent by forum member 'satishtalluri' (satishtalluri)]