users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 in Eclipse Europa

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:46:53 -0700

On 4/14/09 11:35 AM, Ronaldo Rigoni ... wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to know if somebody has use Glassfish V3 in Eclipe Europe.
> Is there plugin compatible?
No, we only support Eclipse 3.4.x where Java EE 5 support got introduced.
You can still get access to very old GlassFish plugins for Eclipse 3.3,
but in these plugins, there is no GlassFish v3 server adapter.
https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/download/ version 1.0.3 or lower.
These old adapters are not supported. I strongly encourage you to
upgrade your Eclipse IDE to a version that supports Java EE 5 if you
want to start playing with some of Java EE 5 features.
Ludo