users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish ESB Database BC Polling Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:04:51 PDT

Hi,

I am new to Glassfish ESB. I am trying to set up a BPEL SE process to poll records from one database table and insert into other table. I was able to set up everything but when the process runs, it polls all records correctly as it should but it only inserts one record in target table. I have receive, assign and invoke set up for the process. If I poll only one record it works fine but if I poll multiple records, I see only first one getting through in target table. Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj
[Message sent by forum member 'rshah3' (rshah3)]