users@glassfish.java.net

How to get SQLState for exceptions thrown while running CMP in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 22:21:53 PDT

I'm facing a problem to handle exceptions while removing a CMP bean.The exception I'm getting is TransactionRollBackException but not able to get any SQLException.I need the SQLState for defining one user defined message to the client stating the proper cause why the remove is not possible.(For me it is because of a FK constraint).I used to get this while running in Weblogic but not able to get in Glassfish.

Is there any way which will help me getting the SQLState to handle the exception properly?
[Message sent by forum member 'satyaranjan2006' (satyaranjan2006)]