users@glassfish.java.net

Global Transaction support box

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 05:45:35 PDT

Hello every one,

I was reading this doc
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4336/beano?a=view

A little extract:
[i]
In the Enterprise Server, a JDBC resource is non-XA if it meets any of the following criteria:
    * In the JDBC connection pool configuration, the DataSource class does not implement the javax.sql.XADataSource interface.
    * The Global Transaction Support box is not checked, or the Resource Type setting does not exist or is not set to javax.sql.XADataSource.
[/i]

I was looking for the [i]Global Transaction Support box[/i] in the JDBC connection pool configuration pages but I did not manage to find it.

Can anyone tell me where to find it please ?

Bye
[Message sent by forum member 'vkoniecz' (vkoniecz)]