users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Slow performance with 'appclient'

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:39:57 PDT

No, I have not found my problem. Even after setting the log level to 'FINE', it is not apparent where the slowdown is occurring in the "black box". Now, I am selectively disabling code trying to isolate the cause(s). At first, I thought it might have something to do with the ORB, but now I am looking into the JTA and trying to see if that may be the culprit. The going is slow for me because I have other projects that require my attention as well. I will post anything that I find of usefulness.
[Message sent by forum member 'tjhannon' (tjhannon)]