users@glassfish.java.net

RE: information.

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:24:36 -0400

can you break out the components such as JSF Taglib,*.jsf/*.faces,configuration files
and or JSFListener/JSFServlet Java classes so you can
1)find the missing components/listeners/servlet classes
2)substitute in what you need

?
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.