users@glassfish.java.net

Re: default roles of glassfish admin console ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:27:21 +0100

Thanks a lot.. I am still thinking about the best way to implement my
"generic login", an ejb-module with the CRUD of users/pasword that
also creates the authentication tables.. it should be sha<red by
diverse applications (web & ria)..

The ejb-module works, it creates the usertable/gropuptable.. but: I
couldn't find a way to run a session bean during the ejb-module
deployment, so I am running an external application to creates the
test users... I was thinking in using the realm used by the
administrative console of Glassfish as the entry login/password.. but
I am not sure if it make sense.. and if I can use two distinct realm
in a same application.......