users@glassfish.java.net

Re: J2EE server client communication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 00:12:25 PST

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I do have caching in this moment, both on the server and on the client, so that when the client issues the initial request all the data will be sent from the server cache and it will be saved in the client cache.

I was also thinking that probably I could save permanently the data on the client so that on subsequent runs I will have only updates in the end passed between the client and the server but I don't really like this solution.

I will give it some thought on what you've recommended.

Regards,
[Message sent by forum member 'coboo' (coboo)]