users@glassfish.java.net

Custom classloader for web application in GlassFish V3 prelude?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 00:25:01 PST

Hello everyone,

I'm migrating a web application from Tomcat 6.x to Glassfish v3 Prelude. I used a custom classloader for my web application like this in Tomcat 6.x, here is the content of the context.xml

<Context docBase="my-web.war" reloadable="false">
    <Loader loaderClass="my.custom.class.loader"
    delegate="true">
    </Loader>
</Context>
The class [b]my.custom.class.loader[/b] subclass [b]org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader[/b]
My question is, how do I do this in Glassfish V3 Prelude?
Many thanks.

Tinh.
[Message sent by forum member 'tinh911' (tinh911)]