users@glassfish.java.net

Question on testing JPA in GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:33:21 PST

Hi all,

I am using GlassFish and NetBeans to create a JSF app that access a MySQL DB via JPA/Toplink.
I have created a Web App project, create entities from the DB. Everything is Ok, except that I have problems to unit test my entites and my business logic with JUnit. These problems seem related to JNDI stuff. (Test is outside the container).

I create a new java project, recreate entities and business logic. Within this project I succeed to do unit testing.

Do you think it is reasonable to put all my entities and business logic inside a jar file, and use this jar file inside the JSF web app ?

Do you have other ideas ?

Thanks for your help

ols
[Message sent by forum member 'ols' (ols)]