users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Setup

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:14:22 +0530

Hi PJurak,

Assumption : You are attempting to setup In-Memory Replication

A quick checklist to reverify your setup, using Admin Console, check the
Configuration cluster config.

0). Doubly check if the <distributable /> tag is present in the web.xml
of the Application
1). In the Application tab the Availability checkbox should be in
checked state
2). Heartbeat checkbox for your cluster should be in checked state

NOTE : You should be able to verify the cluster setup and replication
functionality independent of the LB setup.

As I can see through the alias, you have already received lots of
material and references to study.
If you may need, look at the Presentation :
*GlassFish-V2-Clustering-Simplified.pdf*
<http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi/resource/Preso/GlassFishv2Clustering.pdf>.
Hope you find this useful. Please let me know.

Thanks & regards
--Satya