users@glassfish.java.net

jpetstore sample - session not available in clustered environment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 06:21:09 PST

Hi All,

I have configured a single machine clustered environment and I was able to test the clusterjsp application that comes with GlassFish.

Then I tried to deploy the jpetstore application that come with Spring distribution. I followed the instructions to create the war and deployed to the cluster. I accessed it though one of the instance and added some items, when I switched to other instance I could not see the items added. Then I switched back to the previous instance to see that there are no items in the cart.

What's wrong?

Thanks,
Sanat
[Message sent by forum member 'sanatpadhy' (sanatpadhy)]