users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Ultra-safe deployment - How?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:23:46 PST

fredarin,

Please do see if you can reproduce the problem and let us know the exact sequence of events and the error that results.

You mentioned using "autodeployment" in your initial post. Your most recent note sounds as if you are relying on Eclipse to do the deployments. Or are you using a mix of the two?

I know it's more work, but it would help to narrow down where the problem might be if you could try using the asadmin deploy command (or, if you are deploying from Eclipse, deploydir). If you can reproduce the problems that way then we can focus attention on the GlassFish bits involved. If that does not trigger the problem, then as you suggested it might be something with Eclipse.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]