users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Can ACC tell my client where it's servlet is located?

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:39:55 +0100

In fact I do have a web service. But it is not JAX-WS but JAX-RS instead... :-(

If I would have a @WebService annotated Stateless Session Bean, could that session bean know it's own server's hostname and pass back to the client? If that would work, this would be a simple workaround, since obviously the JAX-RS service and the @WebService would be located on the same host.

Thanks

Markus