users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with performance of LDAP Security Realm in Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:57:08 PST

Hi -

Thanks for the suggestions. The Glassfish version used is V2ur2 (build b04-fcs) with JDK6.

I tried setting the pool-size property, but did not seem to have an effect. I tried also changing the com.sun.jdni.ldap.connect.pool.protocol , maxsize, prefsize, and initsize, JVM options as mentioned but it did not seem to have any effect on the duration of my LDAP authentications.

I haven't yet tried the Glassfish at that link, but I will give that a shot today if I can get to it.

Is there good documentation available for this anywhere? It would be nice to have something to refer to.....

Thanks for your help,
Micah
[Message sent by forum member 'mwengren' (mwengren)]