users@glassfish.java.net

[Portlet Driver] Does it support multiple users

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:33:33 PST

I realize I asked this question in the following thread,

but since the original question was answered I marked the thread accordingly and figured there would not be much interest/notice of the new question so I am starting this new thread.

I am using GlassFish 2ur2 and portlet driver 2.0. I am also using Mozilla Firefox.
I have created new users in glassfish admin, each in the admin realm, each with the asadmin group.

I notice the following problem:
1. I access the portlet driver in browser A and login as user "test", I then edit portlet X and get corresponding view X.

2. I access the portlet driver in browser B, I notice I am already logged in - I assume as user "test" and my portlet X shows view X here too when it should have noticed that there was no data and changed to the edit mode.

This behavior causes me to ask:
Does Portlet Driver handle multiple users?

Thanks,
Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'giantfan' (giantfan)]