users@glassfish.java.net

Using a native dll with glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:10:35 PST

Hi,

Been trying to get this to work for a bit now. I am new to EE development in general, so I think a big part of my problem is simply not knowing where to put what. I am using netbeans with glassfish, and am trying to create a Java EE enterprise application. I have a dll that I am accessing via standard java nio, which the client doesn't need access to. However, when I try to deploy the application it fails. So, where do I put this dll? And more generally, where should I put auxiliary files that I need in my project, like a custom property file or other resource file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks.

Casey
[Message sent by forum member 'caseyd' (caseyd)]