users@glassfish.java.net

Looking for a Guru, go to www.ContactAGuru.com........

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:58:41 PST

Hi,

Looking for a Guru, go to www.ContactAGuru.com........

ContactAGuru is a marketplace where buyers/employers can find freelancers in a virtual and safe environment. Buyers can outsource their projects to a vast pool of freelancers for free and receive competitive bids. We offer freelance web designers, programmers, developers, lawyers, doctors, astrologers, psychologists and graphic designers the ability to work independently.

When a buyer finds their guru, they can hire them safely using our safe escrow system and the payment can be made through CAG payment mechanism. Freelancers can choose among hundreds of outsourced projects and bid on the projects of their choice. So, freelancers sitting at home can make extra money for the work they love to do.

CAG provides a common knowledge sharing platform for, employers/buyers to grow and freelancers to expand their reach to find work.

Name the expertise you are looking for and we'll provide you with its Gurus:
• Computing / Programming
• Documentation / Writing
• Education & Tutoring
• Graphic / Music / Creative Service
• Hardware & Networking
• Health & Medicine
• Finance & Business
• Legal Services
• Professional Counseling
• Spirituality & Religion

ContactAGuru helps professional gurus Communicate, Collaborate, Connect and build long term relationships:
• Free Registration and Project Posting
• Private Message Board, Status Reporting
• Automated E-mail Notifications.
• Multiple Payment methods.
• Safe Escrow

Thanks,
ContactAGuru Team
www.ContactAGuru.com
[Message sent by forum member 'shuchichhabra' (shuchichhabra)]