users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Documentation for com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.jdbc.JDBCRealm?

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:34:32 -0800

On 12/10/08 11:22 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I read up on com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.jdbc.JDBCRealm? I'm trying to figure out what the "assign group" field means in the administration console.

There's an entry in the Administration Reference, under auth-realm,
under properties:

http://docsview.sfbay/app/docs/doc/819-3674/6n5skvtla?a=view#abhbi

The description reads: "(optional) If this property is set, its value is
taken to be a comma-separated list of group names. All clients who
present valid certificates are assigned membership to these groups for
the purposes of authorization decisions in the web and EJB containers."

June