users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with glassfish

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:56:19 -0800

What Windows version is this and do you have enabled UAC?

Note that GF currently has several known issues if it is installed in
Program Files folder and UAC is enabled since server process will not
have sufficient permissions to write into default configuration
directory. To check if this is the root cause of your problem, you might
try to install you GF installation into different directory, register
new installation with NetBeans and see if deployment and server startup
work as expected...