users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Priority for deployments

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:02:58 +0530

GlassFish would load the two jars in some unspecified order at start up
and no such priority exists as of now. I am curious to know what you
wanted to achieve if you were able to make "jar A" load before "jar B,"
especially because you mentioned them to be EJB jars which do not have
any facility for running any kind of activation code. If you have some
dependency between your apps, I am hoping they need to be resolved
during request processing and by that time the two apps should be active
(hopefully).

Thanks,
Sahoo