users@glassfish.java.net

problem with insecure admin console and

From: Christian Andersson <ca_at_ofs.no>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:09:18 +0100

Hi there, I have just taken over an server with Application server
installed on it (it is about to go into production) by someone else
(notin our office)

On this server there is application server, accessmanager and portal server.

my problemhowever is that when I start the default domain (domain1) and
surf to the admin console (port 4848) I get directly into the admin
console, I'm not required to enter username or password..

the person doing the installationis not available right now so I'm
hoping that anyone here can help me (we must have username/password for
the admin console)

I've loocked over th4 settings and cannot see any directly wrong

I've also created a new domain just to see if I get the login screen
there, and I do so it is not an application server problem.